After the harsh winter, summer comes as such a relief! If you’re an outdoorsy person, or you need a tan so you stop looking like a ghost, there are many activities to get you out there and soaking up some vitamin D! Below are our top location picks for hiking and camping near or in Iowa City, IA.
- Hickory Hill Park – 800 Conklin, Iowa City, IA 52240
- Woodpecker Trail – Woodpecker Nature Trail, Iowa City, IA 52240
- Terry Trueblood Recreation Area – The Park Lodge at Terry Trueblood Recreation Area, 579 McCollister Blvd, Iowa City, IA 52240
- Lake MacBride State Park – 3525 Hwy 382 NE, Solon, IA 52333
- Julien Dubuque Monument – 1810 Monument Dr, Dubuque, IA 52003
- Linder Point COE – W Overlook Rd NE Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- Tailwater West Campground COE – Prairie Du Chein Rd NE Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- Dam Complex Campgrounds COE – W Overlook Rd NE Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- Little Bear Campground – 1961 Garfield Ave, West Liberty, IA 52776
- Kent Park – 2048 US-6, Oxford, IA 52322
For more trails and hiking difficulty ratings check out the website: AllTrails
Adventure is out there and J. Michael Real Estate wishes you safe travels!